- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 1386th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 1% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.51 on Factory
I love this Truck ... its a lil 4 *2.2* 5 Speed
- K&N Air Filter
- Flowmaster Exaust
- *If you have any tips please e-mail me*
Im hoping for some tips from someone out there to help me increase the speed on my lil truck... I cant compete w/ the big engines but for a 4 cyl its a fast lil truck... FOr being almost bone stock*Please Email me w/ any tips*Would really be apprecaited...
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 16, 2002 at 10:36 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:16 EDT 2013.