- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 544th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 62% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.76 on Street Radials
1998 Chevrolet c1500, 5.7l, 4l60e, 3.42 Locker
- stock 5.7 vortec all the way to the rockers
- GM Performance parts Ram Jet intake
- LS-1 throttle body
- 85mm MAF with IAT (6.0l MAF)now just for IAT
- 2-bar map sensor
- 57lb/hr squirters
- Custom fuel rails by Tool inc.
- ATI Procharger P1-SC @14psi
- OBX 3 core intercooler 3" in/out
- All custom 3" ic poluming
- Hooker long tubes 1 5/8" primary 3" collectors
- 3" y-pipe, 3.5" single exits at rear bumper
- Stock 4l60e
- Superior products billet super servos, shift kit and Sonnax .490 boost valve aka "Zippy shift kit"
- Vigilanti 10.5" tripple disk 2800 converter
- Broke gov-loc in the beater so took the g-80 out of the nice truck and replaced it with a Detroit Locker.
- Air lift gen 2 kit with all the fixins, lays on 20's all round.
- S78 turbo
- Edelbrock e-tec 200's and a cam
- 4L80E Trans.
- Custom Turbo Headers
- MSD Digital 6 w/ 2 step
- Trans Brake
- 4000 stall converter.
Dyno'd on 12psi
gotta love that stock cam and heads lol.
New dyno with S78
@ 5psi and stock shortblock
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 17, 2006 at 2:34 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:10 EDT 2013.