- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 CHEVY C-1500
This truck is currently ranked 333rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 77% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.00 on RADIALS
350.ci SMALL BLOCK L-98
- STOCK PISTONS (9.3:1)
- COMP CAMS 306 CAM (230/244@50)
- COMP CAMS HI TECH PUSHRODS (STD)
- COMP CAMS PRO MAGNUM ROLLER ROCKERS (1.6)
- COMP CAMS SPRINGS,CUPS,SHIMS AND RETAINERS
- P&P INTAKE
- P&P MAF (75.MM)
- 04 Z06 INJECTORS
- GM 40 .GAL FUEL TANK WITH VORTECH FUEL PUMP
- TWIN 58.MM T.B.
- 11.5" 14 BOLT GM REAR END (3.73)
- 3"TRUE DUAL EXHAUST, TWO SUPER 40 MUFFLERS,NO CAT'S
COME GET SOME:)
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday May 4, 2005 at 12:32 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:09 EDT 2013.