- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 dodge dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 582th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 59% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
- edlebrock alum heads 2.02 valve(unported)
- mopar performance lifters
- 1.72 scorpion roller rockers
- 210x cam lift .544/.544 on a 110 ls
- double roller timing chain
- aps transmissions tranny w/2800 stall
- Sick's 53mm throttlebody
- m1 intake manifold
- msd 8.5mm wires
- accel cap,rotor
- msd 6A box
- a/c,cruise,clutch fan delete
- 75 shot nx wet kit
- 125 shot and gears and a locker...fryed my lsd lol
i love my truck
This entry was last updated on
Monday September 1, 2008 at 7:27 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:08 EDT 2013.