- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 401st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 72% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.720 on ET Streets
4 Speed Auto
-2000 Dakota R/T Flame Red Club Cab
- -MP M1 2bbl Intake Manifold with large turtle.
- -Ported & polished factory heads, milled 0.025"
- -Power Demon 46RE from Powertrain Development
- -F&B 52mm TB
- -MP PCM
- -APS 2800 Bracket Fighter stall.
- -MP headers (coated PPH)
- -NX EFI GenX II
- -MP Magnum valve covers
- -K&N Gen II
- -Gutted 3" Catco Cat
- -3" Spin Tech 5441 Muffler
- -Flowtech exhaust cut-out
- -Nitto NT 450's 275/50/17's
- -180* T-Stat
- -MSD Digital 6 Plus
- -MSD Blaster SS coil
- -Optima Red Top
- -MSD Superconductor Wires
- -Brass cap & rotor
- -Mickey Thompson ET Street 28/11.5/15's.
- -Hotchkis 2" drop front coils
- -Transgo Stage II Reprogramming by Powertrain Development.
- Custom Flash PCM...maybe a 175 shot.
- 4.56 gears.
Truck weighed in at 4230 lbs with me in it at the track.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 15, 2009 at 11:44 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:28:01 EDT 2013.