- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 71st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 95% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
2000 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
5.4 Liter (330 cu) W/Eaton M-112 SC, 4R-100 4 Speed Automatic Transmission, 9.75 Posi Rear, 3.73 Gears, 4W Disc Brakes and ABS, Dual Sway Bars, Bilstein Shocks, Power Windows/Locks/Seat/Mirrors, Tilt + Cruise, AC, (6) CD Player,
Aluminum Hood, Fiberglass Quarter Panels, Tonneau Cover,
295/45ZR-18 Goodyear Eagle F-1's on 18 X 9.5 Alloy Rims.
STOCK PERFORMANCE NUMBERS --> 380 HP / 450 Tq, 0-60 in 5.8 Sec, 1/4 mile in 13.9 @100MPH, Top Speed 142 MPH
- JDM Built Motor
- Whipple 140 cu in Supercharger
- NX Nitrous System complete with Carbon Fiber HF Solenoids
- Digital Progressive Control, Gauge, Heater, Purge, etc...
- JDM High Flow Fuel System
- 60lb Injectors
- Walbro 255 Pumps
- BTS Transmission (4R-100)
- PI Convertor (2700 RPM Stall)
- QA-1 Adjustable Shocks all around
- JDM Front Drag Springs
- 58" Ranco Style Bars
- Drive Shaft Loop
- 15" Rear Bogarts w/ 30" Hoosiers
- 6 Point Roll Bar w/ removable Door Bars
- Tinted Lexon Rear Window
- Bucket Seats w/ Racing Harness Mod
- Floor Console Mod
- 3" Cervinis Cowl Hood
- And a lot more ...
- Best ET to Date 9.74 @ 138.76 MPH with a 1.39 60ft
- 0-60 1.9 Seconds
- Top Speed (havent found it yet, hehehe....) ???
- Maybe some suspension work and I'd die for Custom Paint...
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
"The 9 Second Daily Driver"
This entry was last updated on
Thursday May 24, 2007 at 8:09 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:58 EDT 2013.