- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1969 chevrolet c/10 LWB
This truck is currently ranked 456th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 68% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.67 on slicks
Basic plain jane farm truck
- 350 bored .60 over, performer intake, 830 holley DP, stock 993 casting heads with 1.94/1.5 valves, headers, GM marine cam .442in .465ex, dual 2.5 flowmasters, nitrous works plate with 180 pills, stock th-350, 4.33 gears and detroit locker.
- soon to be sporting a 408 sbc and ported heads, rebuild stock tranny and add a little converter. And loose a little more weight as truck weighs 3560 with driver
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 25, 2004 at 11:45 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:56 EDT 2013.