- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 GMC Sierra Ext. Cab
This truck is currently ranked 1187th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 15% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.248 on stock radials
2002 GMC Sierra Ext. Cab Short Bed, 5.3L, towing package, SLE
- K&N filter, Stull polished billet grill, Clear Corners, Cleared Headlights, Hotchkis 2/4 drop with Doestch Tech shocks, Magnaflow X-pipe, (2) FlowTech Cut-outs, (2) Original 40-series Flowmasters, MSD wires, NGK TR-55's, 160 degree Powerstat, HPPIII, TB bypass, Compustar alarm/remote start, Pioneer GEX-FM903XM XM Radio, MTX Thunderform w/ (2) MTX Thunder6000 10's, pushed by a MTX Thunder6500D amp, and Custom 1-piece floor mats for front and rear
- PTC 3000 stall torque converter, a TransGo Shift Kit, and a Hayden tranny cooler
Those runs were completely stock. Have not had the truck back to the track yet. Hopefully I will be able to go soon and run some mid to low 14's.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday May 23, 2002 at 10:26 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:52 EDT 2013.