- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 310th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 78% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.655 on slicks
Supercharged 5.4 L V8
- Airaid intake, 90mm maf, boost-dump bypass, NGK TR6 plugs, long tube ss headers & exhaust, 4lb. lower pulley, dual program Superchip, line-mod & deep trans pan, drive shaft loop, Trucktracs traction bars, 4.10 gears, NEX 75 shot, Hoosier 28x10x16 slicks, line lock
- JDM built motor, roll cage
Black beauty with silver racing stripes, custom hard tonneau, Autometer gages; boost, A/F, tach, N2O purge and bottle heater, bed rug. Daily driver, 78,860 miles.
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 29, 2004 at 2:14 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:51 EDT 2013.