- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1022th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 27% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.107 on radials
4 spd Auto
I bought my baby used with 13.9k on her. She came with all the following mods and i got it for only 16,ooo!
- 180 t-statMopar pcmpower robbing throttle body spacer(soon to come off)Autolite 3923's
- Flowmaster dummie duals
- Lakewood traction bars
- Tonneau cover
- Drag Radials
- Four Barrel T-Body
Had it for two weeks and loving every minute of it. Brought it to Cecil County Dragway the first weekend I had it and turned a 14.8. With just a little practice i got it down to 14.658. Maybe with less gas and more practice I can break 14.5's!!!
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:48 EDT 2013.