- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Ford F-150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 767th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 46% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
351W -> 395 stroker
E40D auto transmission
4600 lbs (with fuel/driver)
- Custom Pickrel full exhaust (long tubes, magnaflow mufflers)
- March 2015 underdrive pulleys
- Custom Madramper CAI with K&N Conical filter
- Mustang GT Roller cam
- 395ci stroker, 10:1 CR
- Factory Tech torque converter 2400 stall and valve body
- Crane roller rockers
- Custom flamed white face gauges
- LFP traction bars
- M/T ET Drags (28x10.5x15)
Great truck, fun to drive, very dependable. At over 200K miles now, it runs better than Lightnings with 1/4 the mileage, and I still run it hard all the time.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday November 17, 2007 at 1:40 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:43 EDT 2013.