- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 687th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 51% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.89 on MT ET 28x12.5
1999 Dodge Dakota, Solar Yellow, Reg Cab. Engine completely stock with the exception of Harland Sharp 1.7 roller rockers added 4/03.
- March underdrive pulleys, MSD digital 6, 160 stat, Mopar Headers with catco high flow cat and single 3" all the way into Flowmast 50 single out, TCI shift kit, rebuilt trans, 456 gears, Mopar PCM, Mopar M1 2bl intake, fastman 52mm TB, relocated IAT, KN cold air intake, Hotchkiss suspension, Caltrax suspension links, 3" cutout infront of cat for the track. Harland Sharpe 1.7 roller rocker arms and a Mopar performance Viper dual speed replacement electric fan custom wired. removed clutch fan assembly.
- Thinking of either 150 fogger NOS or Paxton Novi 2000.
stock ran 15.3 with minor mods have dramatically lowered 1/4 mile et's. Stock trans are very soft and since the truck weighs in at a tad under 4000 lbs needed 456s to get it started. I run out of engine just before the 1/4 mile stop. My 60fts are always better with radials than Mickey T's streets 28 inch slicks. NOt sure why. STill trying. Pulled a 1.99 on McReary 28" dirt tires at 14psi. Looking to have a 12.5 second truck after Blower or NOS
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 2, 2003 at 8:12 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:42 EDT 2013.