- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevrolet Xtreme
This truck is currently ranked 1277th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 9% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
- K&N FIPK, THROTTLE BODY SPACER, THROTTLE PLATE MOD, EGR RESTRICTOR, MASS AIR SENSOR BORED SMOOTH, POWER PULLEYS, HYPERTECH POWER PROGRAMER III, MSD SUPER CONDUCTER WIRES, CUSTOM HOOD
- CUSTOM HOOD SCOOPS, MSD IGNITION BOX, 3.73 GEARS AND POSI TRAX DIFFERNTIAL, and a MACH PERFORMANCE TURBO KIT
I'm one of four senior members of X-10 Customs S-Series Truck Club from Southern California. At the moment we are 8 members strong covering San Fernando Valley and Orange County.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 27, 2003 at 9:05 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:31 EDT 2013.