- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 376th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 74% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T Regular Cab
- ? NX Nitrous Kit w/remote bottle valve,dual purge,heater,fuel pressure safety switch
- ? LoTek Triple Gauge Pod
- ? Autometer Fuel Pressure, Nitrous Pressure, & Air Fuel
- ? MSD Digital 6 Plus igniton
- ? Mopar M1 2BBL Intake Manifold Port Matched to Heads
- ? Magnum Cylinder Heads fully ported with stock valves
- ? ARP Rod Bolts
- ? Relocated IAT Sensor
- ? Mopar Headers w/Y-pipe
- ? Dynomax 3" Super converter
- ? Race Ready 3" cutout
- ? Mopar PCM
- ? K&N GEN II Intake
- ? F&B Billet Throttle Body
- ? Borla Exhaust
- ? Magnecore Wires
- ? NGK V-Power Plugs
- ? Modified TPS Sensor
- ? ASP Underdrive Crank Pulley
- ? Lowered with Hotchkis Front Springs & Rear Leafs, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Bilstein Shocks
- ? Kenny Brown X-Brace
- ? Wheels & Tires (Street Trim): Budnik Prism 6 18"x9.5" with 6.5" backspacing with 295/45/18" Nitto NT 555 Extreme's front and Nitto NT555R 305/45/18" Drag Radial Rear
- ? Wheels & Tires (Track Trim): 2001 Dakota 16"x8" wheels, 26x11.50x16 M/T E.T. Streets
- ? 2001 Urethane front bumper
- ? Clear Front Corner Lenses
- ? Street Scene Urethane Gen1 rollpan
- ? Checkmate Flush Fiberglass bedcover
- ? Street Scene Hidden Hitch
- ? Toff Spray in Bed Liner
- ? All Handles Painted Body Color
- ? Roof Strips Painted
- ? Durango R/T 5.9 Chrome badges
- ? DEI Sidewinder 6500esp
- ? Remote Start Alarm
- ? DEI window Contol Module
- I am done the Truck has been Sold!!
2-16-02 I got to make a few passes today and ran my fastest time ever a 12.36 @ 108.99 with the NX kit pilled for a 150 shot running a 62/31 Nitrous/Fuel pill. I also removed my front sway bar end links for better weight transfer. 6-8-02 I ran at the Dakota R/T National Meet in Tuson, AZ at and elevation of 3100 ft and temperatures over 100 degrees. With the 150 shot pilled 62/35 to stay safe, I ran a corrected 12.12 @ 111.63 with a 1.74 60 ft.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday December 31, 2003 at 4:06 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:30 EDT 2013.