- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
This truck is currently ranked 1332th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 5% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
- Bagged,rollin on 18's.roll pan,shaved roof rack.diesel front bumper.hypertech power programmer.mufakka racing intake,cgs exhaust.4 12" premier subs,premier mids and highs.premier head unit,all premier amps as well.triple gauge pillar housing two air pressure gauges for my bags,and an air/feul ratio gauge.
- 22 inch wheels,body drop,new paint with tribal flames,colors undecided.
didn't expect my truck to because of all the weight that thing is carrying.but its quicker than most people think.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 19, 2002 at 2:24 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:29 EDT 2013.