- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Bill Balser Jr.
2000 dodge dakota
This truck is currently ranked 683th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 52% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.81 on slicks
- m1 intake, mopar performance headers/computer, high flow cat, kenny
- bell supercharger "6psi", trans go shift kit, 2/4 lowering kit, roll pan, msd
- stall, gears , heads, cam, more boost
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday April 18, 2012 at 1:33 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:27 EDT 2013.