- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 dodge dakota r/t
This truck is currently ranked 371st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 74% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.70 on drag radials
2003 silver dakota r/t club cab weighs in at 4250lbs with me in it.
- 408 stroker
- k1 forged crank
- k1 h-beam rods w/arp 2000 cap screws
- cp forged racing pistons
- total seal rings
- comp cams custom grind cam
- 4bbl m1 single plane intake manifold
- 58mm throttle body
- 30lb injectors
- eldebrock heads with full cnc port with 2.08/1.60 valves
- performance rebuilt trans
- 3400 PI stall converter
- 325/45/17 m&h drag radial
- caltrac bars
- A better tune to hit 11's N/a
- Put the spray on and run 10's in a daily driver
- Maybe shed some weight off the 4300lb beast
This truck is daily driven and raced regularly.
This entry was last updated on
Monday July 27, 2009 at 11:42 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:26 EDT 2013.