- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 Ford Ranger
This truck is currently ranked 330th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 77% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.6 on slicks
Full Drag, not street legal. 1988 Ford Ranger
- 10 pt Cage. Ladder Bar rear suspension. 9" Ford rear-end with 5.14 gears and 35 spline Moser Axles.302 stroked to 331ci. NO JUICE!
All my posted times are at Douglas Int. Raceway 4800 ft above sea level. Haven't had a chance to run at lower elevation yet. Ran 11.80's at Topeka on old motor which ran 12.60's at Douglas. Has 2 big brothers, 95' Red Lightning and a 00' Red Lightning. Will try to post Pic's soon.
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:22 EDT 2013.