- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1970 GMC C1500
This truck is currently ranked 877th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 38% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
1970 GMC 1/2 ton, two-wheel-drive, shortbed fleetside, 133,000 original miles
Factory equipped with leaf-spring 3.73 open rear, air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, 350 4bbl V8, and a 3 speed column-shifting manual
- LS1 and 4L60E donated from a 2000 Camaro SS, 12k miles
- Shorty ceramic-coated headers
- GTO intake elbow, K&N open-element filter
- Single-piece driveshaft
- Dual 2.5" exhaust with mandrel bends, Borla mufflers
- 2.5" drop spindles front with 1971 discs
- 4" drop rear leaves
- Aiwa CDC-MP3 deck
- 2 Infinity 652i's
- Currently riding on 275/60-15 rear and 245/60-15 front Yokohama Avid S/T's
- Custom Classic LED-Array Taillights
- Fresh carpet/floormats/weatherstripping, added sound-deadener underneath
- 1999 Suburban second-row bench seat
- Brakes are the next step - with this much power, stopping becomes a big concern!
Unconverted times from Firebird Raceway. I figure I can get in the 13's if I can either find some more weight to drop or if I can get a LS6 intake to put on it.
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 15, 2007 at 1:55 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:18 EDT 2013.