- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1974 ford truck f-100
This truck is currently ranked 840th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 40% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.531 on radials
Stock body, primer.
- The engine is bored 40 and shaved.
- Alum. intake
- Malliory dist.
- Malliory plug wires, and coil
- Holley 600 carb.
- K/N filter
- Flat tops
- 428 police rods
- C6 with shift kit
- 2500 stall
- 9" with 350 gear
- and pos. trac.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 13, 2003 at 10:26 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:15 EDT 2013.