- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This truck is currently ranked 981th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 30% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
- -FIPK w/custom ram-air setup
- -52mm Fastman
- -M-1 with a little clean up work
- -Comp 1.7 rollers and hardened pushrods
- -Comp 264HR-12 (KRC 210)
- -Mopar headers, removed Carsound cat, FM50
- -Mopar PCM
- -C.P.S and T.P.S modded
- -24 lb/hr injectors
- -Jacobs 8.5mm wires, MSD coil
- -ASP crank pulley
- -APS 2,600 converter
- -Rebuilt trans with Transgo shift kit
- -Lowered, swaybars, 18's, system, tints, etc.
- -408 stroker
- -Edelbrock aluminum 2.02 heads
- -bigger cam
The 14.5 run was only with K&N, t.b, headers, and exhaust. With the current setup, e.t should be about 13.2@104. Shooting for mid/low 12's with the upcoming setup.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday April 6, 2005 at 3:34 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:14 EDT 2013.