- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Chevrolet S-10
This truck is currently ranked 1264th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 10% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
Chevrolet, S-10, onix black, Vortec V6 4.3, automatic, 3.42 gear, cab plus, LS trim.
- K&N air filter (in stock box)
- Gibson cat-back system
- ASP pulleys
- SLP air temperature module
- Helix throttle body spacer
- Caspers TPS-TEC
- Mr. Gasket 160 thermostat
- CFM-TECH high flow throttle body blade
- SLP y-pipe 2.25" diameter
- Zexel Torsen
- B&M Electronic Shift+
- Momo arrow 17" blacks with BFgoodrich Comp T/A 245/45/17
- Belltech 2" drop front coils springs
- Belltech 2" drop rear blocks
- Jet SCU 2000 (Speed Control Unit)
- Lakewood traction bars
- Nitrous Work (50 hp jets)
This entry was last updated on
Saturday May 22, 2004 at 1:12 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:12 EDT 2013.