- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
ERIC KORN SR.
2000 FORD LIGHTNING
This truck is currently ranked 275th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 81% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.58 on Hoosiers
5.4 SUPERCHARGED, 4R100 TRANS,3.73 gears
- JLP Ram Air Induction, Predator Tuner, 10lb Lower Pulley, Factory Tech Valve body, JLP Long Bars, Race Tested Nitrous system
- Built short block (.020over), Patriot Performance stage 3 ported heads, Patriot Perfomance Billet Cams, Long Tube Headers, High flow mid pipes w/high flow cats, Bassani Cat back. Short block is assembled, much more work to do though. Pics above!
Faster Times to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday February 20, 2008 at 12:25 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:10 EDT 2013.