- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Chevrolet S-10
This truck is currently ranked 1127th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 20% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
Yellow, ZQ8 suspension, LS trim package, Std. cab, 16x8 aluminum wheels, 3.42 gears/w limilted slip
- K&N Gen2 intake
- Dynomax Ultra-Flow muffler
- Hypertech programmer
- 170* thermostat
- Corvette servo
- 4.10 gears
- trans-go shift kit
- drag radials
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 23, 2011 at 12:54 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:07 EDT 2013.