- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 632th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 55% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.01 on Goodyear F1's
120" WB, "Flareside," Short Box, pick-up truck with 331 cid V-8 and an Eaton 112 cid blower with an air-to-water intercooler producing 365hp, and 430 lb-ft in stock trim.
- SHM upper pulley(2#), JLP lower pulley(4#), 2001 intercooler(recall),Diablo "Delta" computerchip, with 3 position switch...street, strip, and strip plus nitrous. Hypertech 160 degree thermostat, Flexalite dual electric fans, Meziere electric water pump, Air Force One air filter, Ford 90mm MAF sensor, Torco 2400 rpm stall torque converter, LFP shift valve body, JLP driveline loop, Precision Gear 9.75" 3.73 ring, and pinion, Bassani headers, and full dual exhaust, with high flow cats, SFI approved "Replica" wheels, Cal-Tracs traction bars.
- Dual, high volume, high pressure fuel pumps from Power Surge Performance.
I love this truck. It is by far the most powerful, and exciting daily driver I have ever owned. It is fast, easy to handle, and forgiving. The rear axle assembly is stout, and the 4 pinion traction lock system from Ford is fabulous. Every other driver on the road wants this truck...I can see it in their eyes...especially the Corvette owners. I can tow my utility trailer, I can carry 800 lbs of stuff in the bed, and I can hit 100 mph while they are still trying to find the correct gear on their 6 speeds! This truck is a "homerun," a "Grand Slam Homerun!"
This entry was last updated on
Monday September 29, 2003 at 3:44 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:06 EDT 2013.