- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1987 Chevrolet C-10 Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1361th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 3% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.305 on Drag Radials
Custom Deluxe work truck, 2.73 open rear end and 190,000 miles.
Weight 3850 w/ Driver
*NEW PAINT JOB!! AND OF COURSE IT'S RED!!(SHAVED-mirrors,side moulding, emblems, wheel moulding, tailgate about to be done, PAINTED-door handles, drip rails, windshield wipers, gas cap, probably more but I am blank right now)
*5%tint On all Windows W/ 8 inch 5% Eyebrow/ 5%+20% on back glass
*Stock Rims from a 95 Silverado
*Clear Side Marker Lights
*Removed Vertical Bars From Grille
*LUND Roll Pan (saved me about 100 pounds over my stock bumper)
* FR/ 3 inch drop springs (closer to 4)
* R/ 6 inch total / Belltech Shackles & Hangers/3 leaves removed
*RED Blaupunkt Nevada CD Head-unit
*Painted Dash Piece Around Guages (red of course)
*White Faced Guages
*Autometer A/F Guage
*Autometer White Faced Tach
*Red Interior Lights
*3 Bostwick SPL 10's
*Power Acustic 1600 Amp
**(Much More Planned)
- Rebuilt TBI 305 bored 0.030 (40,000 miles)
- Drop In K&N Airfilter w/ Homemade Ram-Air
- TD Performance Performance TBI Spacer
- 180 Thermostat
- Hypertech Stage II thermomaster Chip
- MSD 8.5 Super Conductor Wires
- MSD Distrubuter Cap
- NGK V-Power Spark Plugs
- Custom 2 1/4 True dual Exhaust w/ Flowmaster 40's
- 350 TBI Unit W/ ultimate TBI mods Ported and Polished
- Turbo City Injector Spacer
- Turbo City Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 3.73 GM Gears
- Eaton Positive Traction Unit
- Nitto 555R Drag Radials (275/50/15)
- Rebuilt Tranny (Superior Shift kit, Corvette servo, 3-4 upshift sleeves, Removed check ball from Converter, Removed Accumulator springs, 2200 stall)
- Mobil 1 10-W30 Full Synthetic (Besides break in this is all I have used)
- Plenty more mods but they have nothing to do with Performance.
- Work on Traction
- Remove more weight. (Race weight now is 3850)
- Needs to have timing set
- Who knows what else I have in store....
- (New Times coming soon...)
Better Times coming soon....
1/8th mile was the new run, the 1/4 was an old run.
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 2, 2002 at 7:06 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:03 EDT 2013.