- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford Ranger
This truck is currently ranked 975th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 31% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.1 on Radial
4.0l Extended Cab 2 wheel drive
- Vortech supercharger with 8psi, 18" Roush Rims, DJM lowering kit, custom leather interior, Borla headers and exhaust, Eclipse head unit, Alpine subs and components.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 22, 2012 at 8:59 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:27:01 EDT 2013.