- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
This truck is currently ranked 665th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 53% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
stock:4.3L v6/auto...not enough. Arrived as a fleetside W/T with a busted ass grille, updated the entire front end to silverado w/billet and TYC headlights...and then on to bigger and better things...........................
3880lbs with driver...wooohooooo!
- 1998 346ci LS1/T56, Spec stg 3, PCMforless Tune, Magnaflow true dual 2.5" exhaust, GM 4.10's/Auburn Posi, Boyd Savages/Nitto 450's, F-Body Electric Fans, Aluminum Radiator
- Possible STS Rear Mount Turbo, Headers, and Nitrous. The Heads and Cam swap comes first though. Stage 2's and a TR224.
still under heavy construction........
This entry was last updated on
Thursday September 30, 2004 at 4:26 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:58 EDT 2013.