- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Chevrolet S10
This truck is currently ranked 1292th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 8% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
LS package, ZQ8 Suspension package
- K&N filter
- Hypertech tuning module
- 255/55/16 Kumho radials
- 5W30 Mobil 1 Synthetic
- 180* thermostat
- 'custom' catback: piping and 50-series single/dual dumped
- 'hop shock'
- 2" Belltech lowering spindles
- 3" Belltech lowering blocks
- 235/55/16 Eagle GT-HR out back
- Belltech Nitro drop shocks (rear)
- rollpan/step shaver
- possibly 170* thermostat
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 27, 2005 at 2:51 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:57 EDT 2013.