- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 198th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 86% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
2001 Silver Lightning
- JDM Long block, with Probe Pistons, Manley rods, Crower Cams, KB Supercharger, long tube headers, twin Magnaflow mufflers, elecric fan, Electric water pump, Fluidyne Heat Exchanger, Pro M Mass Air meter, open element air filter, SCT-JDM Superchip, traction bars, drive shaft loop, Factory Tech trans, QA1 Front shocks, Verishock rear shocks, Hoosier 30x10.5-15 Radial slicks.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 3, 2004 at 10:44 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:56 EDT 2013.