- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1973 Chevrolet Pickup - Stepside
This truck is currently ranked 10th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 99% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
Chopped 1973 Chevy Stepside Pickup by Bob Burns, handbuild by Chris Alston?s Chassisworks Sacramento California USA. Finished by Top off the Hill Racecars Livermore California USA.
Candy red & purple flames by Auto Touch Up Specialist California USA
632ci (10.35ltr.) Merlin-World Products Pro Mod block, by Riolo Racing Engines Roseville California USA, Dart BigChief heads full ported by Riolo, twin Barry Grant Dominators, Dry Sump 3-stage oil system by Stef?s, Nitrous Oxide direct port Pro Shot Fogger 2 system NOS
MSD ignition products
Edelbrock Qwik Data advanced data Acquisition system (26 channels)
Lenco CS-1 4-speed Pro Mod with manual shift levers, with Bob Molinari 10" clutch
Chris Alstons Chassisworks Eliminator 2 with 4130 Chromemoly front end, wheeliebars and Funny Car cage
CA Eliminator 2, 4 link with Fabricated 9? antiroll bar tracklocator and wishbone, alu centersection and chromemoly driveshaft by Mark Williams, Full floater 40 spline axles bij Strange Engineering, and 4 piston billet calipers on vented rotors by Strange Engineering
Struts and spindels Ultra Struts - Strange Engineering, vented rotors Willwood Engineering, Boyd Coddington and Stiletto Products rack & steering
Weld Racing Alumastars
Front, 15"x3,5", Goodyear 26"x4,5"x15" frontrunners
Rear 15"x16", Goodyear 33"x16"x15" Dragslicks
Competition Eliminator & Super Pro ET
This entry was last updated on
Thursday August 27, 2009 at 3:18 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:54 EDT 2013.