- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
George Roussel Jr.
1996 chevrolet S10
This truck is currently ranked 404th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 72% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.56 on QT PRO DOT
- 1996 S10 sportside. #2950 with driver. 4.3 motor built to NHRA Stock Eliminator specs with a comp cam and Lunati L350 pistons. (Billy Lynn)Metric200 with a 8" PTC torque converter. Richmond 8.5" 5.57 gears on a Jegs spool. 12gal fuel cell. Aeromotive Fuel pump. Aerospace water pump. B&M megashifter. Home made bedcover(fiberglass/aluminum). 1st gen Headmen Headers. Custom programed stock ECM.
It is better to remain quite and let one believe you to be a fool than to talk and remove all doubt.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday February 12, 2009 at 12:03 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:53 EDT 2013.