- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 ford lightning
This truck is currently ranked 680th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 52% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.933 on STOCK
stock 351 240 hp 410 gears 4speed auto with overdrive
- turbo intercooled, with 6lbs. of boost,single 3 inch exhaust 355 gears
- belltec 2 inch shackle kit for rear,hoosier quick pro dot drag tires
fun to drive
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday September 4, 2002 at 1:09 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:47 EDT 2013.