- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Speedin Bob Esq.
2001 Ford SVT Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 475th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 66% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.85 on Goodyear F1's
Big Heavy bastard
- JLP air kit, Diablo Chip, 4 lb lower pulley, FRPP throttle body, FT shift kit, JLP traction bars, JLP electric fan and Cobra water pump, Hypercoil springs, M&M Motorsport Panhard bar, 2" shackles, to name a few.
- QA1 shocks, Hotchkis sway bars
Daily driven. Brake late, Dive deep.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday October 13, 2002 at 11:37 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:46 EDT 2013.