- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 682th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 52% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
2001 Silver Dakota Club Cab R/T - Best times completed at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Times not compensated for high elevation or hot conditions.
- Lots of Cosmetic Mods.
- Engine Bay/Performance:
- 360AirIntakez K&N Intake
- 52mm Fastman Throttle Body
- B&G "M1" PCM Flash
- M1-2bbl Intake Manifold w/2bbl "turtle"
- Mopar Ceramichrome Headers
- MBRP GTS-Style Cat-Back Exhaust
- Nitrous Express EFI Kit - 75hp Jets
- New mods since last pass: APS Transmission, APS 2400-stall Torque Converter, F&B 52mm Throttle Body, GS Motorsports Headers, Spintech Dual Exhaust, Harland-Sharp 1.7r Roller Rockers, Dodge Viper Electric Fan, Dynotune N2O Purge Kit, Dynotune N2O Bottle Heater.
See my website for more information and links about Dodge Dakotas and Durangos
This entry was last updated on
Saturday May 1, 2004 at 12:12 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:44 EDT 2013.