- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 848th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 40% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.95 on Drag radials
1993 Dodge dakota 2wd,std cab,short box,318 auto.
- Hedman headers.
- 2 1/2" true duels with dynomax super turbos.
- MP SBEC.
- K&N air filter assy.
- Ported throttle body.
- adj IAT sensor.
- MP shift kit.
- 275-60-15 BFG Drag radials.
- 8 1/4" suregrip.
- 4:10 gear.
- Clamped rear springs.
- Electric Fan
- ASP Under drive pulleys
- modifyed timing pickup to advance timing
- AAR Cowl hood
- MP 2300 stall Converter
- M1 4 barrel intake.
- Ported heads,1.97 intake valves, with MP template.
- Hughes cam,roller rockers.
- Programable fuel system.
- 360 mp short block
Looking for 12 sec Time slips, to give those Mustangs,Lightnings,Z28s a little more of a run.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday October 21, 2003 at 8:23 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:40 EDT 2013.