- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1094th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 22% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.37 on Radials
LM7 5.3L V8
4 Speed Automatic
LS Trim, Regular Cab, Short Bed, 2WD, Onyx Black, Dark Graphite Interior, 3.42 Gears
- 2" Western Chassis Drop Springs
- 2" Belltech Rear Drop Shackles
- 2" Western Chassis Hanger Kit
- Belltech Nitro Active Drop Shocks
- Airaid Intake System
- Airaid Modular Intake Tube
- Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer
- Granitelli Mass Airflow Sensor
- Hypertech Power Programmer III
- 160* Low Temp Thermostat
- Dynomax Dual Exhaust (dumped)
- Heddman Shortie Headers
- Shaved All Emblems & Trim
- 2002 Corvette Emblems
- 2001 Tahoe Grille
- APC White Face Gauges
- Autometer Gauge Pod
- Autometer Air-Fuel Gauge
- Autometer Manifold Vacuum Pressure Gauge
- Flex-a-lite Electric Fans
- GM 3.73 Gears
Made it to the 14 second ranks, goin for 14.5 or less.....
This entry was last updated on
Saturday November 15, 2003 at 9:39 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:28 EDT 2013.