- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Jerry Rodgers Sr.
2001 GMC Sierra
This truck is currently ranked 226th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 84% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.71 on DOTs
01 Sierra, 5.3, 4L60E, SCSB
- 8.1L/4L80E transplant
- Stock bottom end with Port Bros. heads
- Stallmaster 3350 converter
- Danzo headers
- Duralift camshaft
- 200 hp 2 stage nitrous
- LS1 edit
- Dual 3" exhaust w/ single QTP cutout
- Twin turbo..... Wheels up..... 9 second ET's!
Seeing it run you'd never guess I was handicapped...
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 25, 2002 at 8:38 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:22 EDT 2013.