- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Barry Rowe III
2001 Dodge 3500 Flatbed
This truck is currently ranked 1185th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 16% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.14 on Stock Street
Cummins 24V Diesel
Cab-and-Chassis, long wheelbase, single cab with custom aluminum flatbed; weighs in at 6,500lbs with a full tank of diesel...
- Banks Stage 5 drag chip, Banks Parabolic intake manifold, K&N Air Filter, Diesel Innovations Fuel Delivery System, BD Racer's Anti-Defueler...
- Suncoast Triple-Lock Torque Converter and Transmission Combo, Injectors, Propane, Nitrous
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 6, 2005 at 1:09 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:21 EDT 2013.