- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 gmc sierra
This truck is not currently ranked; miles needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
383 stoker, 400+hp to the wheels and 450+tq to the wheels
- edelbrock headers, straight pipe w/ cut outs (true dual), 3.73's, posi,
- crane cams power tuner, off road racin rims by smith performance, good
- ol goodyear eagle gt2's (wheel spec: 17"x9.5" on the front, 18"x10.5" on
- the back), 2" drop shackles, energy suspension bushings,
- gmperformance intake manifold, 78mm throttle body, velocity stack by
- procharger, 75 shot of NOS
you can never have too much power, just like you can never go to fast
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 29, 2005 at 4:11 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:15 EDT 2013.