- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 chevy silverado
This truck is currently ranked 337th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 76% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.67 on radials
4wd ext cab LT
- 6.0 swap(stock longblock), whipple at 8psi, nx kit at 75hp, yank 3000, longtubes, full 3" duels, built tranny, tuning, tuning and tuning, some weight reduction + 100octane on race day
- dreaming of a forged everything 408 with a turbo set up
this is my daily driver, snow, mud, tow, you name it. i launch in 4hi and the longblock is stock. it is holding together way better than i thought it could.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 30, 2003 at 10:51 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:14 EDT 2013.