- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1050th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 25% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
- K&N FIPK
- 180* Robert Shaw T-Stat
- 2 chamber Flowmaster 40 series Non-Delta Flow
- 2"/3" Drop
- Adjusted T/V Cable
- Hooker Super Comp Longtube Headers
- 3" Exaust System / Spintech Mufflers / No Kitties... hehe
- Mopar Performance M1 2bbl Intake Manifold
- 52mm F&B Throttle Body
- Nitrous Express EFI Kit / 150shot
- Large Turtle
- B&G M1 Flash / Remove Speed Limiter
- Cal-trac Traction System
- Cometic Head Gaskets
- Bilstien Hotchkis Tuned Shocks
- Hotchkis Anti-Swaybars
Truck is near stock now... I ran the 14.77 at ThunderValley in Oklahoma... near where I live, truck only had K&N on that run. After the above mods ar installed before this comming summer I should be running high 13's with no juice and low 12's on the bottle... possibly high 11's.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday February 3, 2004 at 10:08 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:05 EDT 2013.