- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 769th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 45% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.91 on drag radials
46RE 4-speed auto
red 03 Dodge Dakota R/T regular cab. 18k miles
- 403 stroker
- 11.2:1 CR
- out of box aluminum Edelbrock heads
- M-1 4BBl intake manifold
- SCT PRP
- Crane Cams 1.6 gold RR
- hydraulic flat tappet cam and AMC lifters
- K&N Xtreme air filter 14x3.5
- F&B 55MM TB
- Spintech headers, Spintech 3 inch tru-duals, Magnaflow mufflers
- MSD 6l
- Mopar Magnum valve covers
- Western Chassis suspension with QA-1 12 way shocks
- LPW ultimate 12 rear cover and trans pan
- exterior: Moore Performance SRT hood
- Tune, then run down the strip!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 28, 2010 at 11:08 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:04 EDT 2013.