- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Dodge Dakota Sport
This truck is currently ranked 1063th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
3.9 liter V6
AX-15 Manual Transmission
- 16'' 2002 Dakota Wheels
- K&N Filter Charger
- 180 thermostat
- Custom Built Tool Box
- Front Sway Bar
- Tonnau Cover
- JBA Shorty Headers
- Black Magic 150
- Trailier Brake Controller
- Green City Lights
- V-8 Throttle Body
- BellTech Suspension Components
- Racing Seats
- Cowl Induction Hood
- Intake Mods
- Traction Bars
- Rear End... Limited Slip? Suggestions Email me.
- White Face Gauges
- Some Other Interior Mods but Will Be Done Tastefully!!!
The truck is great for driving in town or just cruising down the Highway. I get 22-25 mpg on the highway depending on how I am driving.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday January 26, 2005 at 11:36 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:26:00 EDT 2013.