- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge 2500 4x4
This truck is currently ranked 494th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 65% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.67 on radials(35's)
4 spd Auto
stock short block with 153k, ported head, stock cam,
front dana 60, and rear dana 80, 3.54's
- Budda injectors, Bell turbo hybrid h2e, 4" straight pipe, BD auto tranny, BD torque converter,
- BD competion/pulling fuel injection pump, Performance Diesel propane injection, NOS 73jet dry systemThorossons Auto Center flames, cowl hood, chrome diff covers, ladder type bars, weld typhoons with12.50x37x16.5 goodyear m/t's
- Bell turbo(of stockton,ca) sequential twins are on(75+psi), Erb bros built motor w/, Budda studded and girdled bottom end, Wes King ported head(280 cfm) and designed cam, studded top end and special head gasket from erbs, 1/2" fuel system by Jannetty Racing, BD's insane fuel injection pump, And Bd's full race trans and torque converter, 4.11 gears and full spools, and more coming
Truck weighs 6300 with me in it to run that # on 35" bfgs.
Its also made 590hp and 1200fllbs at the rear tires
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday January 21, 2003 at 8:15 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:59 EDT 2013.