- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford SVT Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 385th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 73% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.750 on F1's Radials
FASTEST LIGHTNING ON F1's
- JL 6lb Lower Pulley/Denso Plugs
- JL Ram Air/160 Degree Thermostat
- JL Tuned Diablosport Chip/Meziere Electric Water Pump
- Electric Fan/Diablosport Line Valve Mod
- Accufab Throttle Body(only if I don't hit the 11's without it this fall)
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 26, 2002 at 9:04 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:56 EDT 2013.