- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 GMC Sonoma GT
This truck is not currently ranked; kris needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.291 on street radials
#528 of 806 made. factory installed 3.42 posi trac rear end. factory installed body kit. "w" code vortec v6. GMC Syclone's "baby brother".
- electric fan, mallory hyfire 6a ignition, msd blaster coil, taylor 8.5mm wires, factory replacement k&n filter, shift kit, single in/dual out dummy dual flowmaster exhaust,
- headers, walbro fuel pump, n2o, head and intake port and polish, cam, cut off exhaust at muffler and add turndowns to muffler (i hate the way the slash cut tips sound)
truck was stock with the exception of shift kit and exhaust when purchased. all other mods done in the few short months i have owned it. truck hasnt seen track since ignition upgrades, so i shouldve gained a couple of tenths, i hope. goal is to get truck into the 8s (eighth mile) on hp and then a 100+ horse shot of nitrous. as you can see the body is rough, so when all the performance mods are done i will start working on getting the body and interior restored. i want to keep it pretty much stock, except the performance.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday January 3, 2007 at 2:17 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:52 EDT 2013.