- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1294th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 8% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.38 on radials
5 spd Manual
Club Cab LE Pkg, V-6, 5-spd, 3.21 Open Rear Diff, 22-gal tank, soft tonneau, bedliner, buckets, Crappy Kenwood Tape Deck
- Mopar Performance Computer, Mobil-1 Synthetic (motor, trans & diff), Dynomax Catback Kit, K&N drop-in, Perma-Cool Electric Radiator Fan, Crane Cams Roller Rockers (stock ratio) and pushrods, V-8 Throttle Body on bored out V-6 intake, 180 degree t-stat, 225/70/15 BFG's on 15 x 7 Prime Wheels, Western Chassis 2/3 drop, polyurethane suspension bushings all compnents, KYB Gas-A-Just Shocks (all four corners), Chrome VooDoo Skull Shifter Knob
Sold the thing in April 2000 to buy new 4.7L sport. I am still bitter over that one. Went to an old man to tow behind his RV. Hope the extra horsepower gave him a thrill. Last and best ET was run with 168,000 on odometer. Had the truck since new, and it was almost like a wife. Still miss her.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday September 10, 2002 at 2:03 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:44 EDT 2013.