- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Chris Crossley I
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 952th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 32% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.873 on radials
4 speed auto
Its a 2000 black dodge dakota R/T. It ran a 14.60 quarter stock. It has 250 horsepower and 325 lbs. torque. After modifications it has around 300 hp and 380 lbs. torque..
- Mopar computer chip, and K&N Filter Charger
- Jba headers, Flowmaster performance exhaust, 100 spot NOS, Supercharger, 2-4 drop, and fully functional ram air hood.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday May 18, 2002 at 1:48 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:41 EDT 2013.