- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 659th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 53% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.90 on radials
5 spd Auto
1995 Ford F150 Lightning
- Transgo shift kit
- Auburn Pro underdrive pulley kit, minus the alternator pulleyflexalite cooling fansbassani headers, 3 inch mandrel bent pipes straight to 2 chamber flowmasters side exitsported, polished factory GT40 headscompetition valve job, 1.91 intake valves necked from 1.94, exhaust valves...factory sizecomp cam slightly larger than stock,.....kept speed densitymassive k&n air filter......box removedADP fuel pressure regulator125 hp nitrous works nitrous shot
- slicks!.......traction is desperately needed!
- 460 bored and stroked......enough with the darn computer limitations! Naturally aspirated.
- Power glide tranny
- An 8-point roll cage is already in the works. So long comfortable lightning seats...
- hello racing seats.
- Everything else..WILL remain stock. Including the dash, carpet and body.
I've owned several fast cars to include a modified 1978 camaro, 1969 camaro, 1972 302 maverick, 1981 302 ford ranger. Nothing has come close to the benefits of playing with and modifying the Lightning. Aside from the back head bolts.....the working room is awesome. I've never seen a vehicle easier to modify. And...it handles great at ROAD ATLANA! Thanks Ford for giving us this awesome platform.
A special thanks goes out to WAYNE FOYE for help with the nitrous instal.
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 22, 2002 at 4:47 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:36 EDT 2013.